Tesselaar Tulip Festival

Last year I didn't go to this tulip farm when halls organised the trip...so Yeu Sheng and I went this year =) I've only been to this tulip farm once before and that was quite young so I was never able to appreciate flowers until now. The farm was really big, despite the drought in Australia at the moment. We chose to go today because we thought it wouldn't be very busy on a weekday but we were very wrong. There were so many 公公婆婆 there and also a lot of tourists =P But it was still a lot of fun and I enjoyed it so much. Another bunch of beautiful memories...thank you Yeu Sheng!

Thank you so much to Chau Wang for lending us his tripod. Without it, it would have been so hard to get photos of both of us (and also people would actually avoid the tripod as an added bonus =P)

朝旺,謝謝你借給我們的tripod

我們SS =P

花花像她的跟班嗎?

奇怪,一大堆白花中有一朵紅花

我的木鞋很大哦

看起來不太像Tulip可是還是很美。。。
1 Response
  1. yeuyeu Says:

    Your photo taking skill has improved =) *clap clap clap*
    Thank you dear for taking so many beautiful pictures for us and the tulips.