Relaxing Days...

To be honest, I'm not sure what the point of this post will be...so maybe I'll just start running with it and see where we'll end up =)

Exams finished no more than a month ago, a day before my birthday and since then, I would love to say that my days have been productive. What have I done?

Helped Yeu Sheng move out of halls.
Gone to Great Ocean Road.
Done a lot of laundry and housework around the house.
Bought 120 bottles of soda water and 72 rolls of toilet paper (yeah...not a joke).
Booked a test appointment for my mum's learner license.
Changed my active email account to gmail (dad suddenly decided that net@ddress was too expensive...grrr).
Played a lot of Mahjong.
Went to Brighton Beach with the MISU gang.
Serviced my car.

And the list goes on...Actually, until a couple of days ago Yeu Sheng and I haven't had a proper rest since exams. Now, things seem to be settling down. Sure, we have a long list of things we need to do for my dad but those things can be done over time...no rush =P Ah, the joys of being on holidays...
0 Responses