|
Haven't written anything in ages. Partly because I have no time to write and also because I'm a bit lazy. Well, since my last post on Jan 10th, there really hasn't been any big things. Most important probably way the fact that we started uni again and are now roaming the wards in pairs or more =P Yes, in the hospitals this year and it's an all new environment. Tiring as well...seems that only after a week at MMC, Yeu Sheng and I are ready for our next holiday ^^ But honestly, there is SO much walking to be done and there never seems to be any time for rest and sitting down.
Oh, and for those concerned readers, thank you so much. Things are kinda better at home already and what's to come will unfold soon enough. I'm just happy that I'm at hospital all the time and don't have to concern myself too much. Perhaps this year's luck isn't all bad...Anyway, signing off, I have to go back to seeing patients =)
Oh, and for those concerned readers, thank you so much. Things are kinda better at home already and what's to come will unfold soon enough. I'm just happy that I'm at hospital all the time and don't have to concern myself too much. Perhaps this year's luck isn't all bad...Anyway, signing off, I have to go back to seeing patients =)



Life is miserable compared to last time when we were still in uni...but better than patients and real doctors...
What do you mean you have to go back to seeing patients? Were you blogging from the hospital?
By the way, whenever I walk past Zouki now, I find myself keeping an eye out for you and YS. Lol.