|
"Can you tell me where you are right now?"
"None of your business!"
"Can you tell me how old you are?"
"Why should I?"
"If you don't tell me, we can't help you..."
"Just get me a taxi so I can go home. Where's George?"
"Your husband died in May, remember?"
"Of course I do, you killed him!"
"..."
In the end, it took a depot dose of olanzepine to quiet her down. Last I saw, she was getting ITO-ed and admitted under psycho-geri.
I don't want to get old if it means I end up like this...
"None of your business!"
"Can you tell me how old you are?"
"Why should I?"
"If you don't tell me, we can't help you..."
"Just get me a taxi so I can go home. Where's George?"
"Your husband died in May, remember?"
"Of course I do, you killed him!"
"..."
In the end, it took a depot dose of olanzepine to quiet her down. Last I saw, she was getting ITO-ed and admitted under psycho-geri.
I don't want to get old if it means I end up like this...



Post a Comment