|
After 10 years of being with 3, I finally decided that I'm fed up with its ridiculous reception and that I would actually like to use my phone to call other people.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, my phone has a tendency to lose its already poor reception if I walk from the front of my house to my bedroom in the back, meaning whatever conversation I'm having at the time gets cut. Then comes the fact that my plan has no monthly fee except the data pack I'm paying for which is $4. The plan includes 500 minutes per month for calling other 3 numbers. This is good meaning I only pay for what I use. This is bad because everyone I know is no longer on 3 and I can't call anyone without being charged crazy rates.
And so, now I'm on a Telstra $79 freedom plan. $1200 of credit per month and unlimited SMS and 2.5GB of data. Oh yeah!!!
Haha...spending money before I earn. Not a good start...
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, my phone has a tendency to lose its already poor reception if I walk from the front of my house to my bedroom in the back, meaning whatever conversation I'm having at the time gets cut. Then comes the fact that my plan has no monthly fee except the data pack I'm paying for which is $4. The plan includes 500 minutes per month for calling other 3 numbers. This is good meaning I only pay for what I use. This is bad because everyone I know is no longer on 3 and I can't call anyone without being charged crazy rates.
And so, now I'm on a Telstra $79 freedom plan. $1200 of credit per month and unlimited SMS and 2.5GB of data. Oh yeah!!!
Haha...spending money before I earn. Not a good start...



nobody is on 3 anymore? how about cw? ys?
Nope. YS is on Telstra as well and CW will be changing soon.