|
Yesterday I walked into my cover shift, said hi to the nurses in AAU. First thing out of their mouths?
"Daniel! Did you know the man you admitted last night died?"
"What? Who is this?"
"Mr. X, with the humerus fracture?"
Turns out this gentleman was found blue and dead in his cubicle at 6am. Coroner's case.
I don't know... When I admitted him, he looked really well from the end of the bed. He had come in with a fall and subsequent humerus fracture on a background of long term postural hypotension being investigated by cardiology. Had some dizziness but not something out of the ordinary for him. No symptoms to suggest he had had a cardiac or neurological event.
Well, I'll find out if the coroner calls me soon...jiak lat T.T
"Daniel! Did you know the man you admitted last night died?"
"What? Who is this?"
"Mr. X, with the humerus fracture?"
Turns out this gentleman was found blue and dead in his cubicle at 6am. Coroner's case.
I don't know... When I admitted him, he looked really well from the end of the bed. He had come in with a fall and subsequent humerus fracture on a background of long term postural hypotension being investigated by cardiology. Had some dizziness but not something out of the ordinary for him. No symptoms to suggest he had had a cardiac or neurological event.
Well, I'll find out if the coroner calls me soon...jiak lat T.T



Yaiks shocking!
I guess whatever the coroner's result be, it will always be easier to look back in retrospect and say this and that could have been picked up or done better.
So don't be too hard on yourself k. Just wait and see what they have to say.
Yeah, thanks. Hopefully it won't come back to bite me