For those of you who know me, I'm not the slimmest chap on the block. I'm in the process of sorting that out... Poorly, but I'm aware it's a problem. However, there seems to be a subset of fat people who have no insight into their problem of being horizontally challenged.
I just came out of the staff carpark and this fat woman was parked on level 2 as well. Whilst I chose to take the stairs, she chose to take the lift. Now, she might be taking the lift so that her knees that are sore from carrying all that extra weight can be saved from tackling the one flight of stairs to the ground floor. More likely this was a sign of the laziness that led to her obesity in the first place.
To all the fatsos out there. If you're going to take a lift, park up at the top level so physically active people can get a spot that's closer.



你想很多。。。。
This is what happens when you do anaes...you have all this time to think of these things. I'm sure you can comprehend