|
Let us all ignore my last stupid post. There are more important things to talk about!
Last night I went to two birthday celebrations. Dinner with my 阿嬤 for her 農曆生日. So...happy birthday 阿嬤! Then came back to halls to catch the end of the celebration for Li Ping's birthday. So...happy birthday Li Ping as well! Unfortunately, I didn't bring a camera to dinner but here are a couple of photos for Li Ping's celebration:












And tonight, have another dinner with 阿婆...also her birthday (I know...how crazy is it? Both my grandmas have their 農曆生日 near 中秋節).
Last night I went to two birthday celebrations. Dinner with my 阿嬤 for her 農曆生日. So...happy birthday 阿嬤! Then came back to halls to catch the end of the celebration for Li Ping's birthday. So...happy birthday Li Ping as well! Unfortunately, I didn't bring a camera to dinner but here are a couple of photos for Li Ping's celebration:
Curry fish...hmmm...so tasty looking
Cheng Khoon and roti
Oh yeah...have talent to be a model =P
綠色,黃色,黑色,藍色:so colorful!
Justina, Chean Ying and Nooi Hoay. Please take note:
All have layers! I'll let your imagination tell you where the layers are exactly =P
Sexy Kaiwen also another potential model =D
Muscle, muscle =P But I wonder what Nooi Hoay was pointing at?
Showing off her ring. Yeu Sheng, good work!
Someone attacked the birthday girl with a ninja star!
Welcome to Channel 9 News...haha
Happy Birthday Li Ping!
And tonight, have another dinner with 阿婆...also her birthday (I know...how crazy is it? Both my grandmas have their 農曆生日 near 中秋節).



kaiwen and 'ring' hahaha
the last pic made me skip a heartbeat~ li ping should make that as her fb profile pic =P
hahaha so u posted that pic of mine over here...after having a closer look, is quite well taken, daniel!
haha anyway, thx for the post!! dun i look cute in the last pic???wahahaha