OSCE


OSCE today. I still remember when we were first told that we may be switching sites for our OSCEs, I had three thoughts. First was: please don't let me be at the Alfred. Second was: please, even if I'm at the Alfred, don't let me be examined by Catriona. Third was: please, even if I'm at the Alfred and Catriona is one of the examiners, don't let it be a pathology station. *sigh* Alas, it all came true. Imagine my stunned expression when I opened the station door to be greeted by a stern-looking Catriona sitting behind a desk, ready to torture me in order to extract what limited knowledge I have of pathology. >_< To make matters worse, she was angry at something as well (or possibly it's just because she's menopausal...who knows).

And then, to add to the fun, my lower limb neuro station was examined by Professor Storey and my COPD station was examined by an ex-clinical Dean. My goodness...I couldn't have met a bunch of worse examiners. It doesn't seem anyone had good experiences of the OSCE today either, people seemed to run out of time for most of the stations and the station on post-op fever just took everybody by surprise. Anyway, time to leave this all behind. Written exam next Monday and I don't have the feel for studying at the moment. Hopefully it picks up over the weekend...
0 Responses