|
So many patients
So little time
So many pages
Why is my team the one on take Monday after being on take Friday, Saturday and Sunday? WHY?
I think I'm just dying slowly on the inside...bit by bit, because of this job.
On the bright side, I've coined a new syndrome: Latrobe Regional Syndrome
Everyone who comes into the hospital has the following issues:
1. CCF
2. Morbidly obese
3. COPD and still active smoker
4. Social issues that prevent them from going home
5. Undiagnosed cancer that are picked up on routine admission bloods
Any 4 of the above constitutes LRS and the prognosis of this condition is either they stay in a bloody long time or they get palliated and die this admission.
So little time
So many pages
Why is my team the one on take Monday after being on take Friday, Saturday and Sunday? WHY?
I think I'm just dying slowly on the inside...bit by bit, because of this job.
On the bright side, I've coined a new syndrome: Latrobe Regional Syndrome
Everyone who comes into the hospital has the following issues:
1. CCF
2. Morbidly obese
3. COPD and still active smoker
4. Social issues that prevent them from going home
5. Undiagnosed cancer that are picked up on routine admission bloods
Any 4 of the above constitutes LRS and the prognosis of this condition is either they stay in a bloody long time or they get palliated and die this admission.



Post a Comment