Acute Post-Exam Delirium (APED)

The exam is over! YAY! YAY! YAY! A couple of updates about my life...

1) I have recovered from Pre-Exam Stress Disorder (duh...we had the exam on Wednesday =P)
2) I have recovered from Reunited Family Syndrome (I took my mum to the airport) on Wednesday)
3) Yeu Sheng and I (+ Ryan + Yun Ying) are going to Leo's birthday dinner tonight at the Glen about 7:30pm.

Oh yeah, before my mum left, Yeu Sheng and I bought this for her:

~It's also a music box and the mouse rotates~

Isn't it cute? =P Well, my mum did so I don't really care if you don't ^^

I guess that's all for now. My dad just called me to go over to Box Hill and buy corn flour and tempura batter for his shop (since when did I become an on-call part-timer?!? @_@ GRRRR...) Enjoy the weekend!
0 Responses