|
I have acquired this syndrome in the past couple of days. In addition I am also suffering from Reunited Family Syndrome. Luckily I have a protective factor: a girlfriend =)
My mum's been back since last Friday...and I still have to study for this upcoming exam. And there's soooo much to study T_T It's a really good thing that I'm living at halls, so that I can study without being kacau-ed by my parents. That's not to say that they haven't been helpful. My mum's been doing the money counting for Sushiman so I've been given a break from that job =P
Still have so much to cover between now and Wednesday ooo...at the moment I'm having trouble with STIs particularly Chlamydia Trachomatis, Trichomonas Vaginalis and Treponema pallidum. Just can't remember them!! ><
Anyway...good luck to everyone la...gambate to myself as well...
My mum's been back since last Friday...and I still have to study for this upcoming exam. And there's soooo much to study T_T It's a really good thing that I'm living at halls, so that I can study without being kacau-ed by my parents. That's not to say that they haven't been helpful. My mum's been doing the money counting for Sushiman so I've been given a break from that job =P
Still have so much to cover between now and Wednesday ooo...at the moment I'm having trouble with STIs particularly Chlamydia Trachomatis, Trichomonas Vaginalis and Treponema pallidum. Just can't remember them!! ><
Anyway...good luck to everyone la...gambate to myself as well...



Post a Comment