Urban/Rural Week(s)

Good luck to all those going to rural rotation this semester.

As for me? I'm on urban rotation (yay...) and that means CBP and tutes for two weeks. It's nice to know that I will have at least 3 days off but it just seems that we're still spending an absurd amount of time on CBP placement T_T

In the end, I think that this CBP placement is probably useful in some abstract and minor way but to have so much time AND effort devoted to the silly placement honestly isn't a good thing. I've heard stories of people washing the toilets because their field educators mistakenly thought that they were free labor o_O

Hopefully these two weeks will be a good chance for me to catch up on some work. Since my mum left, I've gone back to my job as an accountant for my dad's business and that's chewing up at least an hour every night...and I still have all my medicine stuff =(

Guess that's all for now. Keep working hard everyone!
0 Responses